RS Pike Team fork for sale!

Discussion in 'The Market Place' started by TURNERob, Sep 10, 2005.

1. EndoMaster

EndoMaster Member

Professional web surfer
    Home Page:
    Just wanted to thank Rob for selling the fork to me. It definitly is better than my Psylo or Float, I should have bought a Pike sooner.

2. TURNERob

TURNERob Get your own avatar idea

bum
    Glad you like it, should be great once you get a firmer spring. Enjoy it!

3. i am dino

i am dino Guest

Pat, check out www.mtbr.com and look up fork reviews and read up. All your questions will answered there.

4. Pho'dUp

Pho'dUp Spam Musubi MasherSS

P-line rider
    I have to say if you're looking for a more XC fork the Reba is nice. Very adjustable but plush. If you're looking for a 4" fork I think the air U-turn Reba is great. My girlfriend got one for her 4" Stumpy and it rides a hell of a lot like my Fox Talas. And about $150 bucks cheaper. Though it's got a little bit less travel (10mm).

The gimmick with the lock out is that you can set the floodgate so you can tune how big of a hit it will take to overcome the threshold. I usually run everything full open so I don't really have a review for this.

A nice '05 Pike on sale might be the way to go too. As long as the 110mm setting doesn't rake out your bike too much and making it handle like a bus. Endomaster got a great deal. :)

-Phod'Up

5. mcgrath

mcgrath *.*

irrigation designer
    Reba it is...

I found the Reba SL U-Turn off the net. I'm pretty excited to get it and hopefuly it will be here for the weekend. I did quite a bit of research and it seems that very few had bad results with the fork.