Jobs at Jenson USA

Discussion in 'Jenson USA' started by jchristopher, Feb 7, 2013.

1. jchristopher

jchristopher Member

We're hiring for several positions at Jenson USA, including the Merchandiser I role described below. This is a good opportunity for someone with some bike knowledge looking to break into the industry, perhaps someone who has worked in a shop who is looking for a change, etc.

in addition to the position below, we have several other openings, which you can see at: http://www.jensonusa.com/jobs
    Resumes to: [email protected]

Thanks, look forward to hearing from you!

Title: Merchandiser I

Summary of Primary Functions:
    The Merchandiser helps Jenson USA meet sales and growth goals by providing superior product descriptions, technical descriptions, size charts, and effective product categorization and attribute tagging for JensonUSA.com.

Essential Duties and Responsibilities
    1. Research, describe, tag, and QA new items in assigned product category (Components, Complete Bikes, Apparel, Accessories, etc)
    2. Act as a go-between from Customer Service to Purchasing, entering a new product request as opportunities or needs are identified
    3. Work with photographer to identify best sources of images for any given product
    4. Maintaining flags for free shipping, temporary promotions, etc.
    5. Identify appropriate filters for each product category
    6. Ensure that assigned category is searchable, sorts and filtering tools work properly
    7. Optimize product descriptions with an eye on conversion and search engine optimization
    8. Respond to consumer inquiries regarding product specifications; update specs as necessary

Qualifications
    This position requires a working knowledge of Office-type applications,
    such as the Windows operating system, word processor, web browser, and email client. Good punctuation and spelling is a must. Knowledge of HTML is helpful but not required.

A bicycle enthusiast is a must.

Strong written and verbal communication skills

Benefits

• 80 hours P.T.O.
    • Employee Purchases
    • Paid Holidays
    • Health Insurance

2. SOCMTBR

SOCMTBR Member

Home Page:
    Just wondering, are those positions above and some on the site for Riverside or Corona?

3. marshal

marshal New Member

I raise gophers :)
    Man, I sure wish I was local to you...