I'm new too!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Stephen W, May 21, 2006.

1. Stephen W

Stephen W Girlie Legs

Home Page:
    Howdy! :wave:My name is Stephen and I am fairly new to the sport. I ride a santa cruz bullit that weighs over 40 pounds probably and my chicken/girlie legs have a hard time with her on the up ways! But she treats me well on the down ways for sure! I know El Moro well and starting out into Laguna area. I have ridden up to saddleback mountain via silverado canyon and then laughed all the way back down.
    I'm looking for riding pals for sure because none of my friends own bikes. Currently I live in Palm Desert but willing to travel since all of my friends live in the OC. So let me know about the next big adventure and I would love to tag along. I also can be the designated photographer (as long as you let me catch up for those epic shots). Otherwise all your pictures are going to be blurry,:?: that is you flying past me (even on the uphills). I like beer too.
    :beer:
    Cheers
    Stephen

2. ShinKen

ShinKen STR BUB!!

Welcome DOOD!! we got great people here that love bikes and dirt!! lets ride SOON!:wave:

3. LBmtb

LBmtb good times

software engineer
    I've never been but from what I here there is a lot of nice riding there, like nunya said. Buuut . . . welcome anyways and hope to see you at some of the other rides :)

4. tkblazer

tkblazer Zack Attack

welcome to str!! i'm sure you'll love the this and everyone here.. come join us on any of the next scheduled rides