How do I get a drug dealer in my neighborhood busted by police?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by monkeyman, Feb 18, 2009.

1. DirtymikeTDB

DirtymikeTDB Guest

Dude, did you move to my old apartment????? Thats nearly the exact description of my old neighbor. I never got the cops to comout, I had to go talk ti the kid directly. Knocked on the window, told him straight up to get this shit off my street, or He wont wake up one morning, he threatened me a bit, thats when I asked him if he thought I was stupid enough to come over like that without my Marine Brother covering me with a rifle< didnt really, thats when the red light hit his wall and made him shit himself>That worked for about two weeks.

Hope you get everything worked out

Unfortunatly, in the state of california, the cerson receiving the complaint always has a right to know where it came from

2. Rockinthecasbah

Rockinthecasbah A.D.D. Unleased

so i heard 19-20, whos he living with ? first step, second step are they good drugs??? opps wrong step, noise complaint like gray said, and like everyone else said just keep calling

3. vlad

vlad Montrose Bike Shop

Home Page:
    Take him to Fontana's DH runs and tell him how its really cool to go down them really fast.. without a helmet.

4. BobBurnes

BobBurnes Silverback Racing CEO

USAF Combat Search and Rescue
    Home Page:
    As a gang officer, I often get to play with the dope boys. There are several ways to get rid of the dope pushers in your neighborhood and it happens to work for pushing out gangs as well (Forget about erasing them-it's like putting out grease fires with bottles of water. You're best bet is to have them move on.)

It's a multi-angle attack:

1. It's your neighborhood. Remember that. Your neighborhood is an extension of your home and if you don't like something in your home, you get motivated and get rid of it, so you're first step to gettin' rid of the garbage is to film it.

2. Report it. As a police officer myself, I don't care about how many reports I do or investigations. If I didn't like it, I'd go do something else for a living. Film the crimes then report it. This is the first step in a case against the drug dealers and because you filmed it and handed it over to the police, you don't have to testify in court. You're film will speak for you if you're skeerd.

Now the hard part where 80% of the people fail. Sure, you can call the cops and we'll come out. Over and over again, but we don't live there. We'll only take care of the issue for a few hours.This takes some steel ones and a real drive to see your neighborhood as a safe place to raise families and feel secure. It is dangerous. It is risky. It is the best way to take back your neighborhoods:

3. Find out if you have a crime watch in your area. Get them involved. Then get your neighbors involved. You help the police by making a presence. Wear bright yellow jackets, carry flash lights, cell phones, (and in some areas you can carry a police radio), and a camera. Film everything. Walk the streets. Take it. They're yours. The pushers and gang bangers will not like this just like cancer doesn't dig on chemo, but they will leave. Cameras, people in bright yellow jackets with communication to the police are bad for the drug trade.
    Don't forget to meet with the police in your area before you do this. They want to get involved and may dedicate a couple of officers to the cause.

4. Keep it up. They will not go away in a couple of days. It might take a year or more, but that'll depend on their resolve. You'll need more.

The answer to getting rid of gangs and drug pushers isn't more cops (please don't fire me). It's people, like on this forum, who want their neighborhoods to be known for their welcoming roads and warm homes instead of their homicide rates, getting involved and doing something about it.

You want it? Take it. It's yours. :drunk:

5. monkeyman

monkeyman New Member

Boring
    He came back 30 minutes after my first post at 8:30pm

Now he is leaving again at 10:15pm

02/18/09

Generally speaking he isnt doing deals in front of his house.. just constantly driving in and out of the neighborhood.

Wakes up my kids in the middle of the night with that wretched exhaust pipe he installed on his car.

6. One_Track_Mind

One_Track_Mind New Member

Landscape Designer (Architect in Training)
    1. Stick a wet sock in his tailpipe.

2. Take a realty sign, paint "drug dealer" on it and stick it in their front yard.

7. chevrolegs

chevrolegs Active Member

I'm not sure if there's anything you can really do if you don't have proof, but maybe you can file a complaint about his exhaust. :?:

8. Knuckledragger

Knuckledragger New Member

If you want the cops there you need to tell them there is a fight in progress. Their Jock mentality (along w/ mustaches and Oakley blades) cannot refuse the chance to beat someone to a pulp.

Besides that good luck. (You can always complain a lot and pray.)

9. lucky13biker

lucky13biker New Member

[quote

Generally speaking he isnt doing deals in front of his house.. just constantly driving in and out of the neighborhood.

Wakes up my kids in the middle of the night with that wretched exhaust pipe he installed on his car.[/quote]

thats what a saws-all is for :lol:

cut off the exaust!!!!!

10. strobelite

strobelite Banned

bicycles
    that will make it louder. if its a fart can, poke a hole in a beer can and shove it into the exhaust.

11. yetifan80

yetifan80 Can I Stop the Addiction?

most cities have a community policing program. check the police dept's webpage and you should be able to find a number to call.

12. Chewyeti

Chewyeti Circus Bear

stick a grapefruit in his exhaust.....

Vrooommm BLUMP!

13. strungout710

strungout710 New Member

well..in defense for the 19-20 year old punk kid, when i was that age I was doing the same thing (minus the drug dealing)...leaving the house at any cost to get away from the parentals...and up until a month ago I was constantly taking off down the street on my street legal dirt bike with the pipe screaming loud as hell..all it took was a neighbor kindly asking me to take it easy and now i just wait till i get out of the neighborhood...

just my 2cents, but if hes selling hard drugs in the neighborhood I would be a little concerned myself...your gonna need hard evidence for any action to be done, making your presence known by joining a neighborhood watch might help the situation a little bit..

now im just rambling...goodnight

14. sasquatch9billion

sasquatch9billion Active Member

Non-profiteer.
    Home Page:
    That all sounds like pretty typical behavior for a 20-year-old. If your biggest substantiated evidence is that he drives a loud car and and keeps odd hours, maybe you just don't like the kid. Ask the guy to put one of those silencers in the exhaust ( some come with them) and get on with your life.

15. Abui

Abui Active Member

Bike beta tester
    Put a piece of duct tape over the renewal year of his license plate.

16. David S

David S David S

I think your easiest option is to call your local sheriff/police station and file a noise complaint against his car. Give them the license plate# and address. Simply state he's coming and going all hours of the night and has modified his exhaust such that it is unbearably loud.

Hopefully they'll look into it, or put a watch on that car and pull him over. At least he'd get a fix-it ticket and hopefully not be such a "loud" nuisance anymore! Then cross your fingers that they search the car and find something!

17. lazebum

lazebum SEMPER FI

Marine
    I know a lot of local cops in North County, PM me where you are and ill see what i can do. Maybe he is just wanting to get out of the house or maybe he is dealing drugs but you can not make an assumption. Do what BobBurns said, he is right on track.

18. coolbreeze

coolbreeze Looking for the gun show?

Hill Climber
  19. Byron B

Byron B Born to Ride

Business Finance
    Answer: No wonder, he's a DH'er... He's dealing.. 8-[

20. Donny

Donny (R.I.P) Formerly Devoid169

Sales - Abrasives
    Chewy - your personal life needs to stay personal. That's just plain gross!!