For Sale Cannondale Bad Boy frame/fork

Discussion in 'The Market Place' started by ctimrun, Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctimrun

ctimrun New Member

2008 Cannondale Bad Boy frame (size - medium) with Headshock Ultra fork BBQ in color. This sale will include the frame/fork/stem/seatpost/seat which came stock on the Bad Boy when I bought it. After I bought the bad boy I immediately upgraded all the parts on it to be my do it all bike, but ended up buying another frame instead (yes I am a bike freak!). This frame is in great condition with no scratches dings or dents. It has approximately 50 miles of paved road riding on it. I rode this bike 3 times (Santa Ana river trail to the beach) and had the headshock locked out the entire time. This frame has the reflective Cannondale and Made in USA stickers on it.

The included picture is a picture of the bike with my complete build on it. The bike weighed in at 20.5 lbs the way it is built up in the photo. I would like $400 for the frame/stem/fork/seatpost/seat that originally came with the bike (not the seatpost and seat in the photo).

I would prefer to sell this in person with a cash transaction, but will sell and ship it, PM me.

[​IMG]

2. ctimrun

ctimrun New Member

Frame is sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.