'05 Weyless 67 (med) frame w/Manitou Swinger 6-way shock F/S

Discussion in 'The Market Place' started by TURNERob, Aug 8, 2005.

1. TURNERob

TURNERob Get your own avatar idea

bum
    I'm selling my medium 18" Weyless 67 frame that is only about 7 months old and ridden maybe 15-20 times. The frame is nearly immaculate w/ no major scratches or dings. It has 6" or 7" of travel depeding on which hole you put the shock in on the swingarm. It comes with a Manitou Swinger 6 way coil shock which is an awesome shock with a TON of adjustability.....this shock feels just as good if not better than my Fox DHX shock. I'll also include a Weyless stem, handlebar, and seat post with it. Asking $425 obo for everything.

2. jruiz

jruiz Member

what size?

3. TURNERob

bum
    Woops sorry, it is a medium 18".

4. TURNERob

bum
    Bump, gonna put it on mtbr soon..........don't miss out on this fantastic killer stupendous deal \:D/

5. TURNERob

bum
    Reducing price to $400 for STR members, will be higher on mtbr. Somebody take this off my hands, I have no room for this.....too many bikes 8-[

6. chumbaracing

chumbaracing Guest

man, that's a fantastic deal, even the rear shock is worth close to that much...too bad i already have 3 bikes in my small garage.

Read this review:

I've had my bike for more than a year now and it has been great. No complaints. I'm happy with my purchase and have not had any problems with the frame and don't expect to. I ride it everywhere from trails to dirt jumping parks to the bike paths. I'm not sure where people are coming up with it being flexy in the swingarm. I have not noticed anything, in fact this bike is way more solid feeling then my old '98 FSR.

Originally I did not care for the paint job but what's funny, it has now grown on me and I dig the retro 80's look. There definitly arn't any other bikes that look simliar.

I'm dissapointed to see that Supergo no longer carries this model. The way mine is built it is pretty light for having 6"-7" of travel and you still can't buy a frame with similar build quality (Easton RAD) and travel for such a good price. I'm glad I have mine!

In a year or two I think I'm going to go with a 7" travel front fork and a stable platform shock once the prices come down.

7. i am dino

i am dino Guest

Dude, if steven jackson wasn't sponsored by PACIFIC, I bet he'dd love that frame, matches his Incredible Hulk Jersey!